Florindez
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HPSupportSolutionsFramework-12.3.11.29 Microsoft.Net\InstallUtil.exe

HP Recommended
HP Prodesk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A window keeps popping up and it's from this Folder.  (C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v.2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe) I can't get rid of it.  My system will not allow me to uninstall SupportSolutionsFramework.  It says it is needed by other software. It is trying to do something with SupportSolutionsFramework.  It fails because the service is already installed.

I don't have any printer installed.

Any ideas as to how to deal with this issue? 

What it says. (in spanish)What it says. (in spanish)

1 REPLY 1
DGroves
Level 11
4,701 4,675 443 994
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the program you are trying to uninstall is linked to 2 or 3 other HP programs, look in the uninstall list for programs that begin with HP and remove them (note their names for reference first) once they are removed you can then uninstall

HPSupportSolutionsFramework 

note: as i recall HP Support Assistant is one of the programs that must be removed before the HP framework can be uninstalled you might also have a corupted registry entry for that program, if so this may resolve it for you:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation