Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

We are using HPCMSL to download all the BIOS and drivers for our HP laptops and workstations and this is working great. Unfortunately for one particular SoftPaq (sp123469.exe) its stating that the file has an invalid or missing signature and upon checking its properties, it looks like the digital signature is indeed invalid. Can anyone advise how these are reported so they can be fixed? This particular SP is a video driver need for 8 models we currently have.

Screenshot 2021-09-03 123922.png

Thanks

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, Michael:

I recommend that you report the problem to the HP executive team at the link below so that they can route it to the applicable department for a reply.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi, Michael:

I recommend that you report the problem to the HP executive team at the link below so that they can route it to the applicable department for a reply.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

HP Recommended

Thanks, I've sent them an email with the same information.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Generally how the reply system works, is you will get an automated reply and be assigned a case number.

Then someone from HP will reply to your inquiry.

I've used the system a couple of times myself.

HP Recommended

Hey,

why is this marked as solved?

Im currently trying the same thing, and i also realized that the same sp123469.exe has invalid signature.

Any ETA for the fix? Thanks

Furkan

HP Recommended

Hey, @Furrkan 

This is a peer to peer forum.  I do not work for or represent HP.

You can do the same thing, and contact the HP executive team at the link above and report the problem.

The question was marked as solved because the question was how to report the problem, not how to fix the problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.