Sirius-ly
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to set english language HP w1907

HP Recommended
Monitor HP w1907
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Menu for the Monitor HP w1907 is in a language other than English.

How to set to english?

Also it goes to sleep and I have to touch Auto select to get it to wake up.

Can anyone advise on these issues?

Sirius-ly

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,127 1,958 2,604
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Sirius-ly,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I reviewed your post and understand that you want to know how to change the language on the monitor.

I’d love to help!

Follow below steps to change the language on the monitor.

• Press the menu on the monitor and navigate to language (if you are unable to read the other language use google translator) and press menu again, here on the options select English and save and exit out of the menu.

Let me know how it goes.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation