Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp z820
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I bought a second-hand Z820 workstation.
I have a 2 256GB SSD and 2 10000RPM WD Disk 112GB Ram and E-5 2687w cpu. I guess one of the ram slots is damaged. Because if I install the ram on the motherboard, pc makes notification in the opening like "Memory Training error (code 3016)". And as i change to the slot, error code is changed. But with the 112GB ram I do not see any problem. I did ram tests but no has any problem. I did benchmark tests everything is okay, I did gpu tests everything is okay, testing the disk read-write speeds its okay. But in the software like Adobe Premiere or Foundry Nuke its not working well. Its freezing, working so slowly.  Normally it has to read jpeg files real-time or mp4 videos but its doesn't. I do not understand the problem. Does anyone have an idea about the problem?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

the dimm itself is BAD!!! replace it you don't see any bad ram because the system has detected it and removed it from the available memory

i told you to replace the ram module in your previous post

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.