cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GK25
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I WANT ASSEMBLED PC IS THAT POSSIBLE IN HP PRODUCT.

HP Recommended

I WANT ASSEMBLED PC LIKE ACCORDING TO MY CONFIGRATION IS THAT POSIBLE IN HP RODUCT .

2 REPLIES 2
Lil_Boy_Blue
Level 12
7,692 7,654 332 704
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Who knows?

What specification?

0 Kudos
joselso
Level 4
107 91 5 16
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You may find the following link useful: (I reached it by searching on HP shopping website for 'configure z workstation':

https://store.hp.com/us/en/SearchDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&&categoryId=&pageSi...

There are several links on that page that enable you to customize HP Z-series workstations and buy such model that suits you, modified as you please from within several options.

e.g., HP Z6 G4 Workstation - Customizable , HP Z8 G4 Workstation - Customizable , HP Z240 Tower Workstation - Customizable , HP Z4 G4 Workstation - Customizable , HP Z2 G4 Workstation - Customizable and many more models to select from.

(naturally I listed only those that would have interested me...)

I noticed that some Internet links were removed from this post, so you may alternatively google for "HP Z6 G4 Workstation - Customizable" , "HP Z8 G4 Workstation - Customizable" , etc.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation