Did you mean: 
KH14
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

K-12 Access

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I login yesterday and had access to K-12. Now today when I login, its takes me directly to sales. How to I get back to the K-12 access page?

3 REPLIES 3
DGroves
Level 11
4,483 4,466 406 934
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

some more details are nessary to provide help

you logged into where yesterday? please provide a description that gives the name, or describe what this site does, and if possible a url

what is K-12 ??? please provide a bit more information is k-12 a laptop a desktop system a hp document site?

0 Kudos
KH14
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is the login url: https://gem.compaq.com/gemstore/gemcart/ssl/loginpage.asp?oi=E9CED

Yesterday I login and was able to see all incoming purchases. Today my login goes straight to the sales:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/home.html

nothing changed on my end. Oh K-12 is embedded link on the site for direct access to purchased equipment and tracking information on purchases from government offices. 

0 Kudos
DGroves
Level 11
4,483 4,466 406 934
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

it is normal for sites to force you to the top of the web sites menu structure on each login and i suspect that is what's happening here

and that you simply don't know/see which link to click on to navagate to the section you wish to view.

i recomend that you follow the advice posted on the link you gave me for specific help with your issue

If you have any issues please call 1.800.607.3567 or email us at ebusinessSupport@hp.com.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation