DSP33
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Local (foreign) country warranties

HP Recommended
z240 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My company would like to purchase some HP z240 Workstations (i7 7700, 3.6 GHz, 8GB, 2TB, WIN10/64 Bit OS) for use in foreign countries.  We would like to check to make sure these PC's have warranty coverage in the countries they will be shipped to (they will be purchased in the USA) prior to purchasing them.

It seems that we need Serial #'s, etc. to check for warranty coverage which would imply that I have already purchased a unit.  Isn't there a way for me to check that we will have warranty coverage prior to purchasing a PC?

1 REPLY 1
DGroves
Level 11
4,696 4,670 442 993
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

contact your local hp rep in your area, or call the regional HP business support number for your area

they can help you

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation