Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Any recommendations to upgrade my p7-1045 by buying a new computer.  Must have SSD and speed is important.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for the suggestion, the challenge with HP is that they have so many model numbers that are not consistent country to country.  I am in Canada and see model numbers I would be interested in in the USA but they are not sold in Canada.

While I have been a customer of HP in the past I find their number of model very confusing and not sure if they are selling old or new stock.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Emerson77 

Many HP desktop models/products now have dual storage (M.2 SSD for system and 7200RPM for storage).  For example

https://support.hp.com/nz-en/document/c05939245  (HP Pavilion 570-p058a)

which has  128GB NVMe SSD (very fast) and 2 TB (5400RPM) of storage.

The HP Pavilion 570-p0xx series has other models/products with larger (capacity) SSD and faster HDD on some markets.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the suggestion, the challenge with HP is that they have so many model numbers that are not consistent country to country.  I am in Canada and see model numbers I would be interested in in the USA but they are not sold in Canada.

While I have been a customer of HP in the past I find their number of model very confusing and not sure if they are selling old or new stock.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.