MadiK
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Missouri CyberPatriot Program

HP Recommended
HP 8000 Compaq
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello! My name is Madi Kaniyev, i am student of Drury University, Springfield, MO.

I am doing the project about US CyberPatriot Program in Springfield, MO. 

One of the requirments is to have hardware and software that will be appropriate for that program.

Accroding to requirments of hardware and software it should be: 

• 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, OR AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core 
    1.3 GHz or faster core speed with virtualization extensions recommended
  • 4 GB of RAM minimum / 8 GB of RAM recommended
  • 40 GB of free disk space
  • XGA (1024x768) or higher display/1280x1024 recommended

AS i found, HP 8000 Compaq will fit in this requirments. I wanted to know what will be the price for this product?

With Regards

Madi

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,170 124,526 20,722 31,813
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, it does, but HP hasn't sold that model in the last 7 years or so.

You can get off lease 8000 Elite Convertible Mini-Towers or Small form Factor PC's on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/PC-Desktops-All-In-Ones/179/i.html?_from=R40&_sop=15&LH_BIN=1&_nkw=hp+8000+...

If you have room for a PC that will stand on the floor, get the 8000 Elite CMT with at least the E8400 processor.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation