Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Z440 Workstation F5W13AV
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi there,

I'd like to buy HP Z440 Workstation with the model of F5W13AV. 

But I got the problem that maybe this model is unavailable in the HP website and amazon.

Can you guys help me find this model seller or the similar model with the specified following specifications: 

- NVIDIA Quadro K620 2GB 1st GFX
- 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 1st HDD
- HP USB 1000dpi Laser Mouse
- 9.5mm Slim SuperMulti DVDRW 1st ODD
- Intel Xeon E5-1630v3 3.7 10M 2133 4C CPU
- 8GB DDR4-2133 (1x8GB) RegRAM
- HP Processor Air Cooling Kit
- HP Z440 Country Kit
- HP USB Keyboard
- Win8.1 Pro 64 downgrade to Win7 Pro 64
- Windows 7 Pro 64-bit OS DVD+DRDVD

Hope you guy can suggest me some ideas or potential models. Thank you so much.

Have a nice weekend!!!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.