Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
EX495
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and older

Need to repair software because I already moved all Program Files from C:\ (SYS) to D:\ (DATA)... Because itself have problem with misses access some from HP MediaSmart... I need HP MediaSmart ServerData Vault 3.0 Patch 2.msi

I hopefully anyone can giving me all of those so I can resolve this problems without any trouble... Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Have you checked the HP site?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-EX490-MediaSmart-Server-series/3969714/model/3969716

also, all 3 offical windows OS's offered with this system  are EOL (end of life)

so if you need install disks, you will have to look on sites like ebay, or  resellers who sell server items

HP Recommended

I already did have them on my desk but I'm speaking of that software that need to be reinstalling... I already given one of software which is msi... But if you really knew how to get ahold of those in the installer? Then please help me to get it?

HP Recommended

i allready answered your question and told you where to look

please reread my first reply to you

HP Recommended

Yes I did, but not really helpful because they only giving me two updates and I didn't find anywhere FULLY installing... Anyway I need to know for sure if you have any idea to find windows home server console: 6.0.2423.0 for reinstall to make itself correctly pathway because you knew that I already told you I moved all C:\Program Files to D:\Program Files for many good reasons. Also I already did changes in the registry (regedit) to correctly pathway... But some Programs didn't put into registry also it's have own setting like INF or INI or something like that if you know then I'll be very happy to do it without have to stuck with C:\.... Please?

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.