5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Next problem with the computer DX2400

HP Recommended
HP DX2400
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you the experience with the next problem of the dx2400 hp business pc. I have the pc nearly always on. Few days ago the power supply started to growl badly. So I decided to open the power supply and lubricate  the slide bearing inside the cooling fan, so i did it and closed the power supply and put it inside the computer. The computer stopped working when the PCI network cards were inserted. So i decided because i knew the cards are good to change whole power supply. I bought this powersupply Corsair VS450 450W and put this power supply inside the computer. After this repair computer works. But the last thing from HP in this computer is chasis. I hope that i would not have to change it too.

Best regards

svan70

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation