1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Pavillon 23-p129 wireless Keyboard not working while mouse is

HP Recommended
Pavillon 23-p129
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

The pavillon has a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard via USB.

Mouse Is working, Keyboard stop working.  

Any clues?

where can i find the drivers?

bought new mouse and keyboard, still same.

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 30,826 2,620 4,016
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mironskii

Thank you for choosing the HP Support Forums, a community energized by solutions, as we are eager to help resolve your concerns,

I am Riddle_Decipher and I'm at your service (Like a Genie, however, without magic powers) 😉

Have you tried using an alternate USB port?

If yes, and it doesn't work on any of the ports, this could be a hardware malfunction as the USB ports are plug & play, doesn't require any specific driver as such, although, I suggest you try the below steps to resolve the issue:

Before you begin

Some USB devices, such as printers, scanners, and copiers require that the USB device software and drivers be installed before connecting the USB device to the computer. Always follow the installation documentation from the USB device manufacturer.

While troubleshooting the USB device, you might need to disconnect the USB device from the computer.

CAUTION:

Always follow manufacturer instructions for disconnecting USB devices from the computer. Some USB devices must be turned off and/or ejected before they are disconnected from the computer. Some other USB devices support the Windows Safely Remove Hardware feature.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Let me know how that pans out

I will have a colleague follow-up on this to ensure it's taken care off, in case you don't respond in the next 24-48hrs,

As I need to know if the issue has been resolved, to get proper sleep at night.

Feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon,

Followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' as it would help the community gain more knowledge and have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation