Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Mini 65WX

Hello everyone,

I have a HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Mini 65WX that is still under warranty and I been looking everywhere on the HP site for how to get it looked at e.g. repaired or replaced. It seems as though the power supply on the box has gone, and it no longer boots up properly. 

I have tried time and time again to contact HP about this, but there doesn't seem to be any outlet on which I can reach them. I thought I would try on here to see if anyone had any ideas on how to get in contact with HP, or how to get my machine looked at...

Any help would be greatly appreciated ! 

Thanks,

Patrick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Patrick33

There are a number of avenues to contact HP - I am sorry you have not had success.

Try below. 

If you (still) cannot contact HP, let us know what you tried (and the results); we will forward a request.

For those reading

Like many websites, our Community and all HP website pages provide a Directory at the bottom of the page.

For example, several categories are available, including:

Support - Downloads, device help and support, link to our Community

Reminder:  Look for the HP Copyright logo and HP title at the bottom of the page to ensure you are at an HP site.

More ways to submit a case to HP...

Reminders

• Use the serial number of the device to submit the case (do not post that information here).
  • In those areas where Chat is an option, Chat service hours are likely restricted.
  • Chat is not available in every region.

In the event that Chat is not available in your region:  Call the number provided in the HP directory, else submit your case online (to receive phone contact information)

• HP will advise you there is a fee for phone support and / or other services when your computer / device is no longer under warranty.  This is normal business practice.

• HP may tell you that certain services are not covered under warranty.  This is normal business practice.  Standard Warranty typically covers specific hardware issues as explained in the Warranty contract. Care Pack coverage and warranties differ by package.

• USA / Canada: HPdisplays regional contact information after you submit an online case.  Use the serial number of the device to submit the case to HP.

“Everywhere” Contact Information - HP Technical Support

Contact HP Support – Assistance Portal

HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

Option:  Contact HP Technical Support - Regions

USA / Canada

1. Submit information / case online: HP Customer Support
  2. Sign in or continue as a guest

UK

1. For faster support, submit information / case online HP Customer Support UK
  2. Contact Phone: Contact HP UK – Phone Assist

Contact HP Tech Support on your Browser

Open Browser to HP Technical Support

Select Contact Support or Business Support

• Follow the prompts.

Option - HP Support is on Facebook!

HP on Facebook

Option:  HP Agent Response on the Community Site

Choose to wait for an HP Agent to respond to your request on the community.

The following applies to HP agent response on our community:

• An HP agent will always post back here before contacting you privately.
  • Agents are identified by the "HP" icon  next to the Profile ID avatar.
  • HP Moderators are identified by the "Mod" icon  next to the Profile ID avatar

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Patrick33

There are a number of avenues to contact HP - I am sorry you have not had success.

Try below. 

If you (still) cannot contact HP, let us know what you tried (and the results); we will forward a request.

For those reading

Like many websites, our Community and all HP website pages provide a Directory at the bottom of the page.

For example, several categories are available, including:

Support - Downloads, device help and support, link to our Community

Reminder:  Look for the HP Copyright logo and HP title at the bottom of the page to ensure you are at an HP site.

More ways to submit a case to HP...

Reminders

• Use the serial number of the device to submit the case (do not post that information here).
  • In those areas where Chat is an option, Chat service hours are likely restricted.
  • Chat is not available in every region.

In the event that Chat is not available in your region:  Call the number provided in the HP directory, else submit your case online (to receive phone contact information)

• HP will advise you there is a fee for phone support and / or other services when your computer / device is no longer under warranty.  This is normal business practice.

• HP may tell you that certain services are not covered under warranty.  This is normal business practice.  Standard Warranty typically covers specific hardware issues as explained in the Warranty contract. Care Pack coverage and warranties differ by package.

• USA / Canada: HPdisplays regional contact information after you submit an online case.  Use the serial number of the device to submit the case to HP.

“Everywhere” Contact Information - HP Technical Support

Contact HP Support – Assistance Portal

HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

Option:  Contact HP Technical Support - Regions

USA / Canada

1. Submit information / case online: HP Customer Support
  2. Sign in or continue as a guest

UK

1. For faster support, submit information / case online HP Customer Support UK
  2. Contact Phone: Contact HP UK – Phone Assist

Contact HP Tech Support on your Browser

Open Browser to HP Technical Support

Select Contact Support or Business Support

• Follow the prompts.

Option - HP Support is on Facebook!

HP on Facebook

Option:  HP Agent Response on the Community Site

Choose to wait for an HP Agent to respond to your request on the community.

The following applies to HP agent response on our community:

• An HP agent will always post back here before contacting you privately.
  • Agents are identified by the "HP" icon  next to the Profile ID avatar.
  • HP Moderators are identified by the "Mod" icon  next to the Profile ID avatar

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi Dragon-Fur,

Thanks for your reply and the contact information!

Using the info supplied, I was able to get in contact with HP's technical support over the phone and arrange a technician to come and take a look at the machine. So fingers crossed it'll be up and running soon. 

Thanks again for your help and speedy reply.... I really appreciate it! 🙂

Kind regards,

Patrick

HP Recommended

@Patrick33

You are welcome, Patrick.

Yes, good luck to you!

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.