Tony-tis
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Reconfiguring an HP DL360 G7

HP Recommended
DL360 G7
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Where do I post a question on an HP DL360 G7? I'm trying to reconfigure the raid from the imbedded P410 SAS to the internal Sata controller. I replaced the SAS drives with two Sata drives and I'm trying to boot from the CD Rom to load a Linuz based OS.

I've tried reconfiguring the HD controller order and selected One Tine Boot from CDRom, but it always tries to beet from the hd. It does not say if it's tring to access the Sata or SAS controller/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tony

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,130 122,307 20,104 30,829
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP split into two companies a few years ago...HP and HP Enterprise (HPE).

HP supports PC's, printers, tablets and calculators.

HPE supports servers, switches, routers, tape drives.

You may also want to post your question on the HPE community support forum -- Proliant Servers section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/bd-p/itrc-264#.XH8RxHdFzGg

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation