Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Dear *

While reading HP White Paper about "TESTING THE BUSINESS RUGGEDNESS AND RELIABILITY OF HP BUSINESS PCs" I came across one strange thing. On page 13 by Table named HP ELITEDESK DESKTOP PC, HP ELITE SLICE DESKTOP PC the HP EliteDesk 705 G5 SFF passed almost all tests except Functional Shock and two vibration tests. However, the results of this 3 tests marked by white spaces. The (-) is explained on page 5 and it means test is not conducted, but what is meaning of white spaces?

Thank you!

With kind regards,

Andrey

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

This is a "users forum" and we are like you.... we have zero access to such engineering or certification data.  Please direct your question to HP internally.  It won't get there from here.

HP Recommended

Thank you for you reply. I tried to connect using HP virtual agent and it sent me here to Expert forum 🙂 Do you know internal mail of HP?

HP Recommended

Nope.....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.