Tedmarc246
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

SERVER QUESTION

HP Recommended
PROLIANT 800
Other

Per the images below, I have two questions.  Can some one tell me what raid system/array I have set up on this server. The server has three 8 gig hard drives. I want to make sure the primary drive is being constantly mirrored and if it fails, the mirrored drive with immediately take over.  The other question I have is that I constantly have to go into configuration set up every time the system is turned on to set up the clock, etc.  Does this mean that the CMOS battery needs to be replaced on the mother board and if so, where is it and what is the replacement battery. Thankspict 1.jpgpict 2.jpg 

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,130 122,307 20,104 30,829
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HPE Community Support Forum -- Proliant Servers section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/bd-p/itrc-264#.WzOYy-S0W9I

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation