VCNB-HD
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Signup for Security Alerts

HP Recommended
HP desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I created an account yesterday and somehow / finally found the site to add my computer models to be alerted for Security Advisories and Alerts. There was a final list with alerts for each model. Today, I cannot find the site. I've logged in and cannot find any link that takes me to my list of PC models.

Can someone help me out? This is more than frustrating!!  Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
DGroves
Level 11
4,494 4,477 409 938
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

you created a account on what site? for what model computer?

very little we can do with your current information as it lacks needed details

0 Kudos
VCNB-HD
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where on HP's site do I go to locate the list of our computers I selected to be notified of Security Updates? I had a heck of a time finding the location when I created this account but cannot find it now at all!  The different desktops and laptops showed how many security notifications had been issued for that model. I did sign up for the weekly notifications, but needed to see what had already been flagged for each model.  Cannot find the link.  When I login, I cannot find any logical link to find the notifications.

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation