Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
800 G3 Mini Desktop 35w
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello all,

I need to downgrade a TPM chip from 2.0 (7.63) to 1.2 (6.43); the current Softpack SP81900 only has the 7.62 to 6.43.

Does nayone has the 2.0 (7.63) to 1.2 (6.43) file to use with the utility?

Thank you

Adrian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

i have the 7.63 tpm file after a long call with the helpdesk. i can send it to you over mail if you still need it.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
HP Recommended

i have the 7.63 tpm file after a long call with the helpdesk. i can send it to you over mail if you still need it.

HP Recommended

That would be good if you can email me the file

Thanks

[Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

i have send u a mail with the files as a .ZIP 

HP Recommended

Hi Goezii,,

Would it possible for me to get a copy of the files too? I subscribed to the thread a while ago but this is still a problem for me!

Many thanks!

HP Recommended

sure just drop you're email in a DM if that is possible here or just in the commants. 

HP Recommended

this link may be helpful to posters on this forum looking for the latest TMP updates (not downgrades)

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05792935

HP Recommended

Hello.

I have the same issue on HP ProDesk 600 G3.

Can you please send the file as well to brunno.miguel@gmail.com ?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hi Naxbc,

I've just sent the files over.

HP Recommended

Thanks 🙂 it's working.

You're a star man 😉

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.