cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

ThinPro Smart Card Service

HP Recommended
HP T630
Other

My business uses a Citrix published application that reads smart cards.

This works if the client is a Windows 10 device, but when I try the same thing from a HP ThinPro client I get a message that the smart card service is not running. This is on the same application and server that is working from a Windows 10 device - so the issue is whti the Thinpro Client.

I can see the smart card reader in Devices and I have redirected USB, Smart Card and HID devices in ThinPro.

Is there any service that must be running on the client - or any other setting that must be enabled?

Tags (2)
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation