Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
EliteDesk 800 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

I´ve just installed an EliteDesk 800 G6. One of the front USB ports seems to be fast charging, but when I plug my cell, it doesn´t activate fast charge. In my "old" G5 worked perfectly. Is there any driver or config that I have to configure?

Regards!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@N3xT -- is this an image of the connectors on your computer: HP EliteDesk 800 G6 and HP EliteOne 800 G6 Business Desktops PCs

The two USB-C ports have quite-different specifications.

Which port are you using?

HP Recommended

My PC it´s the SFF model, pictured on page 3. I tried the USB-C and the connector on the right-below side, the one which has the lightning icon on it

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.