Did you mean: 
readwrite
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Unable to Image T620 thin client

HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm having problems imaging a T620 thin client using HP device manager and via USB Boot.

With HP Device manager I can update the agent successfully however imaging task fails, device just reboots and doesn't boot into imaging mode i.e. doesn't even attempt to download the image.

I'm also unable to image via USB 'Image write mode' image appears to load but when the TC reboots previous image is still present. I've tried to load various ThinPro factory images 5.2, 6.1 and 7.0 but the image never overwrites the previous image.

The USB boot, 'Secure Erase Flash' option when run gives a number of 'failed command write FPDMA queued' errors but does complete.

Could the flash module be faulty ?

Thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation