Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Z420 workstation

Hi, plz guid me how I resolve my issue, when I tried to install OS on workstation at the time on drive partition it shows error that "we couldn't find any drivers. To get a storage driver. Click load driver." 

Screenshot_2020-06-14-15-14-51-904_com.whatsapp.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

i'll answer your question if you answer mine.

my question: is this color to dark?

you can't answer it because i haven't mentioned a color.......

i'm having the same problem with your question,...... what is the OS you are trying to install? where did you get the OS install disk? what media/drive type are you installing to (SSD or Mech Drive)

i'm guessing you need the Intel RSTe  driver, for the z420's c602 chipset which needs to be loaded using the "F6" method

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.