Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY All-in-One 27-b2XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased my system in early April 2019 and it's now claimed my warranty has expired already.

The automatic warranty check system won't accept my product code even though it's the one my system tells me?

Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

this is the HP USA website, did you buy your system from the US? if not that's your problem

you must register the system using the matching region/country HP website

also,.....are you using "Ctrl + Alt + S"  to see your systems serial number?

HP Recommended

Hi

Thank you for your prompt response.

I bought it in the UK and Registered it to the UK site, as far as I'm aware.

I did use "Ctrl + Alt + S" , but it doesn't explain you need to remove the # and everything after, for the product code to register. I've now completed a dispute form and await a response.

Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.