Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
860-008na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. I don't know where to ask this question so apologies in advance.

I bought a gaming computer in 2016 and I purchased a carepack, the 3 year one and it runs out in the next couple of months, is there any way I could purchase a years extended carepack? 

All the best.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@jj55329

Well, your instincts are right - we try to help "everyone'.  Smiling.

In this case, though, your questions requires that HP answer the question.  Our community has no access to any HP Warranty Service.

Care Pack - Optional Coverage Plans

Enter your product number in the form to view available Warranty plans for your computer

Reminder

1. Always verify phone numbers in the HP website information.
  2. Not your region?  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Flag > change to your region

More…

If you cannot get a hold of Care Pack services in your region, let us know. 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.