Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-17-2019 11:18 AM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello. I don't know where to ask this question so apologies in advance.
I bought a gaming computer in 2016 and I purchased a carepack, the 3 year one and it runs out in the next couple of months, is there any way I could purchase a years extended carepack?
All the best.
1 REPLY 1
01-17-2019 03:31 PM
Well, your instincts are right - we try to help "everyone'. Smiling.
In this case, though, your questions requires that HP answer the question. Our community has no access to any HP Warranty Service.
Care Pack - Optional Coverage Plans
Enter your product number in the form to view available Warranty plans for your computer
- Care Pack Central
- Care Pack Services Definitions
- Care Pack Overview (Scroll down > view / find phone contact number)
- HP Consumer Services (Care Pack and Service Purchase Information) 1-866-724-8600
- Outside of the USA / Canada Care Pack Services
- Always verify phone numbers in the HP website information.
- Not your region? Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Flag > change to your region
If you cannot get a hold of Care Pack services in your region, let us know.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.
We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community