Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

please move/post your complaints about Microsoft's decision to use TPM 2.0 to a Microsoft Operating system  forum.

HP as no say about Microsoft's required hardware specification's, and HP will not be updating/supporting hardware that has passed the End Of Life support.

your current OS (windows 10) will be supported till 2025, that's hardly a snap of the fingers time wise

HP Recommended

@DGroves,

I have nothing against you.

But maybe you should stop defending HP like you do. HP is totally indefensible, a workstation that costs more than 2000 € can't be replaced like that on a snap of the fingers as you say. You may be richer than I am, so you don't mind spending your money unnecessarily because your favorite brand doesn't want to make the effort to maintain its expensive hardware, which is still not that old, don't you think ?

It's true I didn't ask you if you work or if you have shares in HP...

I'm sorry, and I repeat, this is totally abnormal. But this is a democracy, you have the right to your opinion.

Good luck with HP. I will leave it at that.

Chicken LittleChicken Little

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.