Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Z2 G3 Mini
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I've an HP Z2 G3 Mini workstation and am trying to get support for a problem. I've entered my serial number on the web site and I'm told I have 23 months support left, but on the same page I get "This product is no lnger serviced by HP. You may search for possible solutions on this support website.", and I'm unable to raise a support ticket.

So, am I supported or not? 

Many thanks in advance,

Colin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

that's why your having a problem regestering a system made in germany on the US bebsite, you need to call HP and explane that you bought the system whil in germany and now have moved back to the us. they will most likely ask for proof of purchse to prove you are the orginal owner

contact HP customer support, the link is posted on the main HP support page

you can also try this number:

1 (650) 857-1501

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

did you by chance buy this , or did you move to another region diffrent than the purchase region?

IE-bought system in us, but are now in UK

HP Recommended

I got it from eBay a couple of months back, think it came from Germany.

HP Recommended

that's why your having a problem regestering a system made in germany on the US bebsite, you need to call HP and explane that you bought the system whil in germany and now have moved back to the us. they will most likely ask for proof of purchse to prove you are the orginal owner

contact HP customer support, the link is posted on the main HP support page

you can also try this number:

1 (650) 857-1501

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.