Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I really hope this is not true, they have to write that in specs! If i had know about, i had bought another workstation.

Anyway in BIOS settings you can change nvme slot gen, so the answer they give to you is absurd.

Yesterday another hp's technician came with a new SSD (always better than a CPU 😄 ), no result again.

Now the case is at 2nd support level, i'm waiting for a new response.

I hope to give you good news guys.

HP Recommended

Thanks, you are a life savior 🙂

Though i have a feeling we will be dissapointed in the end...

I was thinking of just doing RAID in Windows as an alternative.

HP Recommended

Hi, I know its absurd. As you say in specs they tell that is posible. If I know its such a big problem I dont buy those 3x PC Z2 G8..

HP Recommended

Any response from them?

HP Recommended

I just using 2,5" ssd to create RAID 1, on m.2 raid1 dont work. I dont have time to try find solution of this problem.

HP Recommended

Did you happen to get any answer from HP or what did you do?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi guys,

sorry for the long waiting but i still get no response from hp support.

This is really increadible!

Anyway i can't waste more time waiting for them, i go with a sata ssd raid1.

This is the very last time i buy an hp workstation!!!

Have a nice day

HP Recommended

HP company propose me upgrade with new things (i dont kwow what thing) at motherbord for 180$. Good job HP. I using ssd for raid1.

HP Recommended

Hi. Any new information or solution for this problem?

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hi, its doesn't work at m.2. Only at sata and ssd or hdd.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.