2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Z2 mini with P600

HP Recommended
Z2 Mini G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can I install a grafic P600 in the model z2 Mini G4 witch Ref. 4RW97EA?. I see in the datasheet that this Ref only have one DiplayPort. I need two displays for two monitor. Do I need more elements than the P600?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DGroves
Level 11
4,712 4,683 444 995
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the "Z2" mini is available in various configurations, however the Base configuration without discrete graphics only has one display port

you need the model with the Optional Flexible IO which supports VGA/HDMI/DisplayPort™/2nd RJ-45/USB-C™ 3.1 Gen2
Charging Port with Alt mode which are the Mini Entry, or the Mini entry With Discrete Graphics

i don't know if this option is available after purchase, check with your local HP rep/contact

https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c05987462

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
DGroves
Level 11
4,712 4,683 444 995
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the "Z2" mini is available in various configurations, however the Base configuration without discrete graphics only has one display port

you need the model with the Optional Flexible IO which supports VGA/HDMI/DisplayPort™/2nd RJ-45/USB-C™ 3.1 Gen2
Charging Port with Alt mode which are the Mini Entry, or the Mini entry With Discrete Graphics

i don't know if this option is available after purchase, check with your local HP rep/contact

https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c05987462

View solution in original post

jalmGMV
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Tanks for your information. I see that is better purchase de model with two displays. Change the single model to new features is more expensive (time) and has risk. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation