Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai une station Z220 station de travail qui fonctionnait plutôt bien jusque là. Malheureusement pour une raison que j'ignore des problèmes divers sont arrivés et j'ai dû faire un clear CMOS (Avec le bouton sur la carte mére) et depuis j'ai plus rien, plus d'affichage, pas de bip et aux bouts de quelques secondes les ventilos tournent à pleine vitesse. J'ai essayé sans les RAM, sans périphérique sur un autre slot RAM... enfin tous les tests classiques, rien n'y fait.

Je suis ouvert à toute question et surtout à une éventuelle réponse 🙂 

Merci à vous

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
Il s'agit d'un forum basé aux États-Unis et en tant que tel, peu d'entre nous sont bilingues. Google, cependant, est heureusement. Votre carte mère est peut-être tombée en panne... il y a un long post ici dans le forum concernant la "récupération de crise" et l'utilisation d'un cavalier spécial de récupération de crise présent sur la carte mère pour aider avec le processus. Utilisez Google ou la barre de recherche du forum pour rechercher ces termes. Parfois ça marche. De plus, avant cela, je recommanderais de déconnecter de l'alimentation, de retirer la batterie de la carte mère, d'appuyer sur le bouton marche/arrêt, d'appuyer sur le bouton de réinitialisation CMOS, d'attendre 1 heure, de recommencer, de remettre la batterie CMOS, de la brancher sur l'alimentation, et réessayez de démarrer votre ordinateur.

Welcome, and I hope that helps.  You might be able to find a used motherboard from the French version of eBay.  If so you would want to buy a "version 2" motherboard, and we can help you know how to select that.  Please communicate in English if possible.

English:

This is a US based forum and as such few of us are bilingual. Google, however, is thankfully. Your motherboard may have failed... there is a long post here in the forum related to "crisis recovery" and use of a special crisis recovery jumper present on the motherboard to help with the process. Use google or the forum search bar to search for those terms. Sometimes that works. Also, before that, I would recommend to disconnect from power, take out the motherboard battery, press the on/off button, press the CMOS reset button, wait 1 hour, repeat again, put back in CMOS battery, plug in to power, and try again to boot your computer.

HP Recommended
Hello,

Sorry for my post in French, I will now write in English (Via the Google translator).
My response is a bit late as I wanted to follow all your recommendations before responding.
I have tried everything, unfortunately it has not been successful for the moment. I have read the problems with usb sticks and will therefore try with others.
I will keep you informed.
Thanks again.
Eric
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.