Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having hardware issues? Click here for tips and tricks.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a new device Z6 workstation about two years ago. After two months, I discovered that the device is very slow and does not work well. I contacted the company over the course of a year and I did not find any help from them. They were communicating with me, but unfortunately they argue a lot and I did not find any solution to my problem from them. I bought the device for a large amount in the hope that it will be very good. But unfortunately I was disappointed. Knowing that I have a Dell Alienware laptop with the same specifications as the device, and I bought it cheaper. And the performance of the device is 10 better than HP Z6 workstation. Has anyone encountered this problem. Is there a solution for the device? Does anyone have a responsible email that takes good care of customers that I can communicate with. I wasted a huge amount of money on a very bad device. I did not expect the device to be this bad. Please Help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ahmedabdelfatth -- open the Windows "Task Manager" app, and switch to its "Performance" tab.

Does it show a high percentage-busy of the CPU? 

Does it show that more than 75% of the RAM is being used? How much RAM is installed? You may need more RAM.

Does it show that the disk-drive is continually "busy", or mostly idle, especially when checking after the computer has been powered-up for 30 minutes?  Does it show that you have a SSD or a "spinning" disk-drive? The latter is much slower than any SSD.

Does it show a large amount of network activity?

Windows 10 has an option to reinstall itself, without deleting your personal files. This is a drastic step, but it may help.

Or, take the computer to a qualified computer technician, and pay them to evaluate its performance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.