funnynoiz
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Z620 won't boot/no display

HP Recommended
Z620

Hi everyone,

I have a Z620 that I'm not getting any display output and not sure if it's even passing POST. So far I've tried with both a Quadro M4000 and a Radeon R290 but to no avail. Not getting any beeps but after just about a minute, all the fans start spinning at 100%.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
DGroves
Level 11
4,682 4,656 440 987
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

please search this forums prior posts on z620 bios corruption/recovery relating to the posts "SDH" has made on this subject

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
funnynoiz
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I tried using the crisis recovery jumper, but to no avail. I'm not getting any activity from my USB (FAT32 2GB) on any of the ports. I also tried downgrading to BIOS versions 3.91 up to 3.95 while having the password jumper removed but still having the same issue, no activity from the USB.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation