Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Z800
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HP Z800 version of the board 3. How to roll back the BIOS to a lower version?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query!

You can roll back to a previous version of bios by installing it normally. Please download the correct softpaq of bios update using the product number of your unit and OS you are using.

If its not getting installed normally, go to My Computer > C Drive > SWSetup > Open the Softpaq folder > Right click on the appropiate file and flash the bios.

Hope this helps.

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi dviadb,

Please find the below link to get the BIOS driver:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-z800-workstation/3718645/swItemId/wk-2...

Latest BIOS Version is: 3.61 Rev.A released on Mar 6, 2018

NOTE: You can click on the revision history tab and scroll down to get a older version of BIOS.

Please feel free to call HP Support if there are any queries.

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******

Regards,

Laksh

I am an HP Employee.
My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HP.

I am an HP Employee.
My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.