Fredsan1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

A bug in the HP-15c iPhone app

HP Recommended
Hp-15c APP Free Version

My iPhone 5s has a bug in the free 15c app. If I enter 6.5 and then convert it to HMS I get 6.3. If I then convert that back to H I get 6.5111.  Has anybody else seen this? There is no entry in the phone settings menu for a 15c app, and my iOS version is 11.3.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I beleive you have a non-official version of the application. There are/were a lot of fakes out there and many of them did not work well at all. If you don't have a "settings" in your normal settings location, that defitinitely is not the real application as I'm nearly certain that has been there since day 1 of the initial version we ever uploaded.

Also, there is no "free 15C" app produced by HP.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
Fredsan1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks! I don't remember if I got it free, but if I paid, it wasn't more than a couple of bucks. Looks like I bought a lemon. I'll have to go back to my HP-45.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation