cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
12121a
4 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Calculation of the surface area of a geometric figure ( HP PRIME)

HP Recommended
HP PRIME
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hey,
In the GEOMETRY application I drew any triangle and filled it with purple color. Then I wanted to calculate its surface area. When I entered the area(GD) command, the fill colour of the triangle changed from purple to very dark. Ugly and unpleasant view. I was also drawing other geometric figures such as: square, rectangle, parallelogram, circle, ellipse. Everywhere there is this problem. Then I wanted to determine if this problem occurs when I calculate the circumference of a triangle. Unfortunately, here this problem does not occur. The perimeter command (GD) does not change the color of the inner triangle. This leads to the following conclusion. The error I described in the GEOMETRY application, is to be quickly corrected. Attached are screenshots of the calculator.

Best regards,Prime 215.pngPrime 216.pngPrime 217.pngPrime 218.pngPrime 219.pngPrime 220.png

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation