Level 3
44 34 2 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Calling Chris Coffin

HP Recommended
HP Prime

Dear Chris,

Back in the nineties when I began studying, my class in Control and Instrumentation Practical Engineering at Ruppin College in Israel decided, as a class, to use the HP48GX.  It was a great decision.  Up until then, they'd been using some crappy Casio programmable calculator - not even in the same league.  

But anyway, I purchased your fine book, An Easy Course in Programming the Hp48Gx , and it helped me immensely in gaining mastery over that amazing late machine, the HP48GX, RIP.  

Fast forward 22 years, and once again I need a calculator.  My 48 has died and HP has discontinued the 48-50 series, so I now own the HP Prime Graphing Calculator.  HP has, with the Prime,  reinvented the wheel, and their User Manual just doesn't cut it.

Would you be willing to consider writing a new book about the HP Prime?  I, for one, would be very grateful.

Sincerely,

Elad

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation