cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 3
44 34 2 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Connecting Prime Emulator to Prime Calculator

HP Recommended
Prime Graphing Calculator

I installed the Connectivity Kit and the  HP Prime Virtual Calculator.  My PC and HP Prime calculator are attached with the USB cable. I see my calculator's name and its programs in the appropriate windows of the Connectivity Kit. These programs (that I wrote on the physical calculator) do not appear on the emulator. Nor are there any matrices or anything else.  The virtual calculator works well enough, but it's empty and obviously not an emulator of MY calculator. The manual says that in order to connect the two: "Then, launch the HP Prime Virtual Calculator. In the virtual calculator menu bar, click Calculator, click Connect To, and then select the name of your physical calculator."  However my problem is that there is no option "Connect To"  in the drop-down box of the "Calculator" menu.  Any ideas why not?

Thanks, Elad

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 3
26 23 1 5
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you can see the physical and the virtual calculators in the Connectivity Kit, then copy the programs and variables to the CK, then copy them to the other calculator.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 3
44 34 2 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can see the physical calculator in the CK, but not the emulator.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 3
44 34 2 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Reinstalled the Connectivity Kit. Problem solved.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation