55 34 0 2
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Solved!

Coordinates

HP Recommended
HP Prime
Other

What about functions to manage Cartesian, Cylindrical, and Spherical Coordinates, I've seen this in other calculators, and it's really usefull.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Maké
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 541
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!, @Magnus:

You can, see ... http://www.hpcalc.org/prime/math/

Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
0 Kudos
Magnus512
Author
Level 3
55 34 0 2
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've seen that before, I want to know if this is going to be implemented, like in the HP50g, there a lot of functions that should be native, I think, it's a good piece of hardware, but it seems like there's no much advances in software deployment. 

0 Kudos
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is on the list of things to do for certain. It is not there right now.

You do have a few commands in the CAS for working with them, but not as "objects" in the history or anything like that.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
Magnus512
Author
Level 3
55 34 0 2
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's the way I want to use, I'm feeling that there's a lot of missied functionality :Crying:

0 Kudos
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not really. There is actually a much larger set of functionality that is IN prime that can't be found in other systems.

In terms of "missing" capability, the 2D/3D vector objects are one, as is 3D graphing.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
Magnus512
Author
Level 3
55 34 0 2
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes I knoe that, but there's simply functions that are missing, and I say a lot not because of the numerical reason, just because of the simply things that's must be implemented in first time, but well yous have a reason to do it this way 😄

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation