Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Prime G2

I recently upgraded from my beloved 48GX to the Prime G2 and was performing some simple statistical calculations under the 1Var app on the Prime.  Worked like a charm when I touched on the "stats" tab after filling in the D1 column with different data several times.  I recently populated the column with 6 values and when I touched on the "stats" tab again, it gives me the "H1 - Error: Statistics data size not equal" message.  I have been unable to figure out why it is unable to perform some simple calculations for rudimentary measures of central tendency all of a sudden.  I am a new user so I am pretty sure I am simply overlooking some setting I inadvertently selected which is now causing this error to be displayed.  Any assistance in figuring out why I am getting this error would be greatly appreciated.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.