Did you mean: 
indiaidltd
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 12C app not compatible with iOS-11

HP Recommended

Dear sir
Please send me a solution to fix the problem. I bought Hp12 c through App Store several years ago and now I bought me iPhone 8 Plus and the app does not open or does not upgrade. It gives me a message” the developer needs to update the app”. Please help!
Thank you
Dhruvkumar MUCHHALA

1 REPLY 1
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 188
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

The offical HP 12C app has been updated already. However, some people report needing to delete it first, then go to your "purchased apps" section in the app store and then click to install fresh again before it will install.

Note that many people have also purchased "counterifeit" HP 12C apps as well in the past thinking they were from HP. If you go through this process and don't see the version as being updated, chances are you may have been tricked by someone... 😞

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation