Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP 32 Sii froze with division sign on screen

HP Recommended

My 32 SII calculator froze while doing calculations and a division symbol appeared on the screen. I found an archived post and answer that told the person to press on the bezel between the display and the number pad. When I pressed on the bezel I get numbers on the screen. I believe this indicates that it is repairable. Something about a rubber pad that deteriates. Will HP make this repair? If not, is there a list of shops that can make the repair?

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No, HP cannot repair a unit discontinued in 1991.


You can buy an HP35S which will be very similar. Else you will need to look on ebay or something.


Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 541
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!, @JAPearson1 :

Check, this article ...

Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ...
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation