Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Prime Pro (Androide)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I repeat the question in another group: Because HP does not introduce in your manual a step by step or guidance how to transfer folders and programs for HP Pro Prime? It would be very helpful, because in General, who bought the physical calculator, acquired ‘HP Prime Pro’.

Grateful 

Davi

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

See the Connectivity Kit user guide for details about transferring files, variables, and so on. Access through the Help menu.

HP Recommended

I saw no clear guidance how to make the connection between the ' hp calculator prime pro’ Android phone with the pc. There is guidance in relation to the classroom. There must be a step-by-step guide for those who purchase the app from the ' HP Prime ' for her to access the pc, and it does not exist.

HP Recommended

I agree with you that the information in the User Guide is insufficient.

What you have to do is:

Install the Connectivity Kit.

When it does not update automatically, in the menu press Help -" Check for update".

When it asks for firewall permissions allow for permission for private network (which is adviced)

When the Connectivity Kit is opened connect your phone or tablet to the internet.

Open Prime.

Go to fourth page of Home Settings.

When it shows "No network selected(1)" tap it and choose "HP_Classroom".

The connection will now be established. 

When this fails the Conectivity Kit probably still has not firewall permissions.

In Windows 10 look for defender.

Click Firewall.

Click "allow an app by the firewall" (or something like that, because my Windows is not in English)

Give HP Connectivity Kit private permission.

HP Recommended

Performed in earlier times exactly as you described, however, show not any cell network. I think missing change some parameters of the network, because even with the firewall disabled by antivirus, continues without making any network. In the annex, images of the step-by-step following your guidance and the result.01010202030304040505

HP Recommended

Auto-protec desativado.pngFirewall desabilitado.pngPreferências.pngVersão da Compilação.pngCalculadora Mobile procurando rede.png

HP Recommended

Does your phone use a Wifi connection?

Both your computer and your phone should use a local connection, and must probably be connected to the same router.

So do not use mobile internet.

HP Recommended

Finally I passed my programs to my calculator mobile "HP Prime Pro". The connectivity kit installed on my desktop and it worked. I didn't have to do anything, the kit simply worked and was recognized on the network. What puzzles me is that both the laptop and desktop both work with the same operating system, Windows 10 and the same antivirus and the same 64-bit platform. The notebook is a "Del Precision M6600" and the desktop is custom mounted computer. 

Is a power join this group.

HP Recommended

I don't get a number in perentheses after "No network selected". Is there a setting that is wrong?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.