Did you mean: 
tmcquade
6 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Prime Warranty Issues

HP Recommended
HP Prime

I purchased an Hp Prime on June 24. It died on July 19.  I went through the steps shown in the troubleshooting section of the manual without success.  I emailed hp support and got an automatically generated email reply with a case number. It's been four days with  no further response.  Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a respone?

I also checked my warranty status on the hp website. It indicates that the warranty on the calculator that I purchased a less than a month ago expires on 8/21/2020! How can that be!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,431 1,708
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @tmcquade

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation