Flameon266
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Prime lags and stops getting detected on PC Conectivity Kit

HP Recommended
HP Prime
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello I'm a very new user to this calculator, I just got it today, so I went to my home and plugged it in on my PC, I updated the conectivity kit before hand, and then I updated it the calculator's firmware to the latest one (13441) but now, the calculator is very laggy WHILE connected and after a short while the conectivity kit stops detecting it, so I have to unplug and plug again the USB cable on my PC.

That's the problem and I want to know if it's just me, or it happened to somebody else, it would be great to know if you guys have any solutions or explanations to the problem.

Thanks and have a good evening

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
cyrille
Level 6
Level 6
252 251 42 77
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Sorry, you are having issues... And to answer part of your question, I have never experienced this behavior, nor have I heard about others with the same issue...

A couple of question:

- Do you have data in the calculator (apps, programs or the like)? Or in the con kit?

- Do you have the screen monitor turned ON in the con kit?

- Does the calculator also lag if connected to the PC, but the con kit is NOT running on the PC?

- Do you have another PC that you could install the con kit on and test with?

Cyrille

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation