cancel
fdimeglio Tutor
Tutor
10 7 2 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Prime new G2 version (2AP18AA) where to buy in the US ?

Hello again all,

I have just heard that there was a new HP Prime G2 version (2AP18AA - version "D") that was releases some time ago.

I looked at the HP web site and there is none. They are still selling the "C" version (G8X92AA). I googled the "2AP18AA" keyword and all I can find is a few forum posts talking about it and a few European retailers that list it but dont even ship it in the US.

So my questions are:

1) where can I buy that G2 / 2AP18AA in the US ?

2) what is the HP official web site still referencing and selling the "C" model instead of the new "D" model ?

Thank you for your responses,

Fabrice

2 REPLIES 2
fdimeglio Tutor
Tutor
10 7 2 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello all again,

So after much research on this subject the current version of the HP Prime sold in the US is the "C" one. You can still find older versions.

Now, for the G2 / "D" version it is mainly sold only in Europe currently. The main reason I guess is for clearing inventory...

I have read on some forum that HP is planning to sell the G2 in US in 2019 spring or summer. Cross your fingers.

In the meantime, if you cannot wait, you can try buying one from a European reseller.

Good luck !

Fabrice

0 Kudos
Petezzzer Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Best Buy July 5, 2019 has the HP Prime G2 2AP18AA

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation