gabriela6
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP prime Not working.

HP Recommended
HP prime G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I had a problem with my Hp prime. After one year of use, it suddenly starts to present bugs. The bottom to the right and the enter bottom only work when they want. Some times I press to go to the right and it goes enter, or I press enter and it goes right. Also, the software is crazy! it press many buttons in the screen by itself and frozen often.

I have tried to re-instal (update) the firmware, after it is installed the calculator frozen in the image with "hp" and white background. I have tried to press 'on' and then it works.. but kept the same bugs, even though I have reset all my data on that. I have also tried to reset with the CFO method. But it never shows me the recovery mode, it only resets in the same way as symbol + on. Also tried the esc+ apps + on and it continues with the bugs.

I have tried to get support from HP but I can't find any way to contact them. Can someone help? maybe in how to talk to HP

1 REPLY 1
Jurjen_NE
Level 3
28 26 1 5
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This definitely is a hardware problem. I hope your machine is under warranty, because I assume you'll need a replacement or repair. Details on how to get it replaced depend on your local laws. Where I live (Netherlands), you can bring it back to the shop you bought it from.

Jurjen Bos
Calculator nerd since 1980. Cryptographer by profession.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation