TDRhodes
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP15c App Update

HP Recommended
HP15c
iOS
How much longer will we have to wait for the updated HP15c app for iOS 11? The wait is ridiculous. Thanks for updating the HP12c app.
0 Kudos
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The 15C app has already been updated. However, there was one very early version of it that can't be updated because of some technical changes on Apple's side. That is the one you probably have.

However, we can get you onto the second version which IS updated and avilaible already. Please send a message to calculators at hp.com with your information. Thanks!

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
TDRhodes
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
TW, what information do they need from me? I had been waiting a long time for both updates compatible with iOS 11, so I contacted Apple. Thankfully, the 12c was released.

Both apps are available (and compatible with iOS 11) for PURCHASE, but not the updated apps. This should not be. They aren’t 99 cents apps. TDR
0 Kudos
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just send an email as directed and let them know you have the old 15C version. They may ask for additional information.

We'd like to update the old application, but cannot due to something technical on apple's side.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation