Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JKova
Level 4
140 93 2 5
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

How to enter a function for division remainder in diagram builder (HP User Edit 5 program)

HP Recommended
HP 50g graphing calculator

Hi dear HP Community ,

I want to know if there any way how to enter a function for division remainder or maybe something like integer ( int ) function like in C++ but ONLY FOR  Diagram Builder , see down below picture.

Also i knew that integer of number in HP 5Og graphing calculator is written like IP (stands for Integer Part ) , but not know how to write same function in Diagram Builder.

Also I already know a functions for arcus tangent - arctan ( in diagram builder ) , ATAN ( in calculator ) ;

arcus cosinus - arccos ( in diagram builder ) , ACOS ( in calculator ). 

Constant π is written as pi in diagram builder.

Here is a picture of Diagram Builder , for ones who does not know what is Diagram Builder and how it looks.

I tried to use IP function for determine integer part of number ( int )I tried to use IP function for determine integer part of number ( int )

Thanks for helping me ,

Bye 😊

Josip Kova

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Joe_Horn
Level 8
649 634 124 222
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The HPUserEditProgam  was not created by HP, nor is it an HP calculator. Therefore you will probably have better luck getting a reply from the software's author directly than from this HP Calculators forum.

Disclaimer: I don't work for HP. I'm just another happy HP calculator user.

-Joe-

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
cyrille
Level 6
Level 6
252 251 42 78
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hello,

sorry, but I am not sure that I understand the question correctly. Are you looking for help on the 50g or on the diagram builder program?

Cyrille

I am an HP Employee
JKova
Author
Level 4
140 93 2 5
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi ,

I'm really sorry if you did not understand my question correctly , that's because i don't use english in my regularely basis.

So , I want to know how to implement those things on HP User Edit 5 program which is able to create flowcharts and so. I don't know how  implement some basic functions of programming in them ( flowcharts ).

I'm talking about logical operators ( or , and , not and so on ) and operators which is able to give me a integer part of number or remainder of division with some number ( like 'mod' function in coommon programming languages )

It is very useful tool but only ( based on "so far" research ) for basic of basics of basics thing , If you know what I mean. Also , there is also "useful feature" as "Insert Code" but unfortunatelly there is no good implementation at this because when you run code you'll probably get errors.

Anyway if you knew something , 

Please write !! 

Bye 🤗

Joe_Horn
Level 8
649 634 124 222
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The HPUserEditProgam  was not created by HP, nor is it an HP calculator. Therefore you will probably have better luck getting a reply from the software's author directly than from this HP Calculators forum.

Disclaimer: I don't work for HP. I'm just another happy HP calculator user.

-Joe-

View solution in original post

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation