Level 1
10 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to enter function in HP Prime for laplace transform

HP Recommended
HP Prime

Hello,

I need to use the dfinition of the laplace transform. One of my practise problems ask to use the definitaion of the lapalace transform. I was not sure how to enter the function using the subscripts 1 and 2. I have posted a picture of the function and the defintion of the lapace transform. I want to use the intergrate function in cas mode to finde the solution.

The function

pic.JPG

the solution

soln.JPG

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You do not need to enter subscripts. All those are is varibles. It could be A, B, C or YOUR_VARIABLE. Subscript means nothing here other then the name of a variable. You COULD go through the character menu, find subscripts, and then make it match identically, but it really doesn't matter.

Then look at the laplace( ) command. Find it in the calculus math menu, and press the HELP key when you have it highlighted.

Or search for "laplace" in the built in help on your calculator. It is all there...

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation